New World Order: The End Has Come (2013) | Forum

BillGlenney
BillGlenney Jan 22

Starring:
Rob Edwards, Michael C. Alvarez, Sam Anderson |
Runtime: 1 hour, 26 minutes
Where: Amazon Prime -  Free

Storyline:
"New World Order" is a Christian-themed film about the second half of the Tribulation, popular in current eschatological circles. After the Rapture, two young women question their true loyalties during the Earth's final days.

My Take:
Story is about 2 young ladies living through a time that is required to take the MARK. the movie as a multi-flashback schemes and it start close to the ending.  Movie is really takes place closer to just after the first 3 1/2 year.  This movie is more for entertainment than for teaching young chrsitians what the bible says is going to happen.

My Rating: 3/10
When I watched "New World Order" on Amazon Prime, this movie has some real low amateur film making quality.  The story line is great for only entertainment view and it isn't even that religious. They barely even mention Jesus or God, maybe twice or thrice in the entire film. If you are just in for a B-movie entertainment then you can sit through this and enjoy it. That is you don't mine the girls in this movie are annoyingly submissive, and they always end up an emotional wreck then spent half of the film whining and crying (sound petty fake, too).
Share:

Share Us

Share:

Read God's Word Here

The Web Bible

Start Your Day Right

Our Daily Bread